L'Oréal hair serum

  
L'OréalParis total repair 5
 Hello friends this is my first blog on review. The very first product on which im reviewing is none other than every one favourite L'Oréal. Today I'm review on L'Oréal hair serum which I'm recently buying and start using on my curly and rough hairs. 
This product is very good for unmanageable damaged hair repair I have curely fizzy hair . 
Direction for use : Take a few drops of the serum onto the palms of your hand.the amount of serum depends on the length of your hairs . For best results use on towel dried damp hair . 
you can buy this product from Amazon in write down the link above. 

As my advice please try this product you Will love this product . I have very rough and fizzy hair but after using this serum on my hair the dryness away and making manageable .

Comments